News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

CLEAN BUSES

Started by Nathan4775, May 21, 2012, 05:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discodave

Quote from: Ashley on June 05, 2012, 01:55:35 PM
I know First Manchesters buses are in an awful state. Im suprised Stagecoach have dirty buses. In gloucestershire rthey are virtually spotless
Glouster is a nice area and people seem to respect there buses that why they have the Gold routes

andyr

I think the cleanest and best presented buses in the uk must be the buses of Lothian Buses in Edinburgh. There buses and staff are always imaculate. The route branding on there buses truly captures your imagination to, with exellent graphics and catchy names.

BU07 LGO

I like the Transdev route brandings and think that yorkshire coastliner are always imaculate, never caught any of their others though (London United, Yellow buses, Harrogate and ditrict, Burnley and pendle and keighley and district i think? lol)

Ashley

Transdev also operate in Lancashire. Brands like Spot on and The mainline and The Lancashire Way are the first that spring to mind

andy

I remember being in Manchester and seeing 'The Witch Way' for the first time and wondering if I'd ever see anything like that round here...genius, smart branding....tellingly they are very rarely advertising for drivers!

Ashley

As a guess, they either have a waiting list of drivers or their current workforce enjoys their job.

Discodave

Quote from: Ashley on June 07, 2012, 11:13:20 PM
As a guess, they either have a waiting list of drivers or their current workforce enjoys their job.
And paid fairly unlike nxwm drivers some on one set of pay and conditions whilst others are on crap ones, crap rotas and in every Sunday plus treated like S**T

andy

Quote from: Ashley on June 07, 2012, 11:13:20 PM

That's what I was getting at Ashley!

Liberator9

Must say that Stageocach's Enviros and Transdev and companies such as Norfolk Green and Anglian Bus do a super job on keeping the buses looking immaculate. I'm yet to see a bad looking Anglian Bus!

Tony

Quote from: andy on June 07, 2012, 11:08:25 PM
I remember being in Manchester and seeing 'The Witch Way' for the first time and wondering if I'd ever see anything like that round here...genius, smart branding....tellingly they are very rarely advertising for drivers!

Transdev are currently advertising for people to apply for driving jobs in both Lancashire & Yorkshire!

andy

Hi Tony, so they are, I generally only looked at the Lancashire site as at one stage I was thinking about heading up that way, never looked at Yorkshire...Lancashire very rarely seem to be recruiting and again this time it's part time only unfortunately.

Nathan4775

Ive spotted the NXWM bus driving jobs advertisements are under the Engine bonnet, and hard to read unless your behind it, OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND  8)
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Discodave

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk