News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Trading Names out of Long Acre

Started by andymacp, June 01, 2014, 03:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andymacp

I am writing to enquire about the trading names of operations at Long Acre. Are bus operations trading as' Diamond' and the Coaches as' Flights'.

PM

Quote from: andymacp on June 01, 2014, 03:18:44 PM
I am writing to enquire about the trading names of operations at Long Acre. Are bus operations trading as' Diamond' and the Coaches as' Flights'.

Yes Diamond or Blue Diamond or Signature for buses and then (Flights) Hallmark or Hallmark Signature for coaches.

tank90

Quote from: DiamondDart on June 01, 2014, 03:20:44 PM
Quote from: andymacp on June 01, 2014, 03:18:44 PM

Yes Diamond or Blue Diamond or Signature for buses and then (Flights) Hallmark or Hallmark Signature for coaches.
I thought it was only Blue Diamond Signature Hallmark and Wessex Red/Royal Bath that traded out of Long Acre with Diamond being on the Tividale list?
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk