News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Network map

Started by Dylan4579, April 08, 2013, 09:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan4579

Do centro/NXWM have a Network map like this: ?

Kevin

only really for local areas such as all the buses that serve Bilston, or Perry Barr etc...
Would be a bit too unwieldy and complicated to do the whole network
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Sh4318

There's usually a mini one at bus stations, showing the route path and destinations of all routes that call at that bus station
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

John

Thats a good clear map.

At Asda Queslett, there is or was a map like that showing the local bus routes. The thing is that the local routes are for Bloxwich, not Great Barr/Pheasey!

Sh4318

Quote from: John on April 08, 2013, 11:16:17 PM
Thats a good clear map.

At Asda Queslett, there is or was a map like that showing the local bus routes. The thing is that the local routes are for Bloxwich, not Great Barr/Pheasey!

Oh dear! The one in the bus stop outside Smethwick Galton Bridge is really good, it shows rail lines as well as bus routes
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

nx4737

It's something that I've considered making in the past, I got as far as mapping out the Sutton stuff, but lost interest, I'll see if I can dig it out...

Westy

WMPTE & WMT used to do one yearly at least in the 80's.

They sorta got superseded by the Centro ones.

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Kevin

Thats a good clear map.

Something about Asda I think, the one at Perry Barr has the same map
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

notepanel

Thats a good clear map.

It's not very geographically accurate though. For example in Walsall/Willenhall it fails to note the 41 & 326 cross routes at New Invention, and shows the 303 as terminating North of the 41 route, when in fact it is slightly south.

Likewise, it appears to suggest the 16 serves Perry Barr and follows the same route in to Birmingham from there as the 56.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk