News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Routes 4, 4H and 4M

Started by Stuharris 6360, September 21, 2012, 07:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike360

Shame Diamond aren't using the Hybrids on the 4 routes but I think they're being used on the 16. I also saw 30821 on the 40 today. When I traveled on a 4H (30428) from Walsall to West Brom I was on it alone until 2 other people got. Some of there buses were busier than others but NXWM buses were very full. Good the solo's aren't on these routes but one was on the 142 today.
Not sure where the other centros have gone apart from being on the 202 as usual.

Ash

Was on a 4M today around 6 people got on at Merry Hill and another 5/6 around Cradley but then between Blackheath and West Brom the bus was full nearly every seat taken and was quite full between West Bromwich and Walsall. So some buses seem to be doing better than others.

PM

Looks like diamond should focus on redditch, black country stuff, flights hallmark, nat ex contracts, centro contracts and scrap all these unused services like the 17, 10, 50, 16,,, etc...

tank90

Yeah but Peter were the 19 16 and 50 making money when under the wing of Redditch or Tividale thats the question. And if yes then that begs the question what on earth do Long Arce do and how did Central Connect ever make money. Personally I think Blue Diamond need to have some folks from T Towers to kick some butt. Or Rotala need to move some bods up from Wessex to shake the Midlands in to the black and bums on seats.
Failing that they could always start the  6666 Nowhereton Upon Hel
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

PM

Quote from: tank90 on October 31, 2012, 09:59:30 PM
Yeah but Peter were the 19 16 and 50 making money when under the wing of Redditch or Tividale thats the question. And if yes then that begs the question what on earth do Long Arce do and how did Central Connect ever make money. Personally I think Blue Diamond need to have some folks from T Towers to kick some butt. Or Rotala need to move some bods up from Wessex to shake the Midlands in to the black and bums on seats.
Failing that they could always start the  6666 Nowhereton Upon Hel

I agree broadly. It seems that blue diamond are far worse than the rest of the diamond business which seems to do quite well. I think rotala need to look at who is actually running the business now the best people have moved to yourbus etc.

Ash

I have travelled on the 82 between Coventry and Solihull quite a bit over the last couple of weeks and the citaro's are great buses with friendly drivers and from what i can see the whole signature network is well presented and looks well used. The rest of blue diamond i cant answer for as i never use the services but i did see a blue diamond on the 67 (old 679 service) thought this was a black diamond service also there was another 54 smaller dart on the black diamond 42 today with no fleet names looks like a new addition.

Ash

Nearly every livery possible from diamond was on the 4/4H/4M today a red diamond dart,black diamond solo and cadets, red and white darts, an all white dart, blue diamond solo 5 different liveries must lead to some sort of confusion.

Nathan4775

From what ive seen on the 4/H/M ive only seen Darts & Solos, haven't spotted a Hybrid yet  ;D
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

winston

Quote from: NathanJC on November 17, 2012, 09:48:00 PM
From what ive seen on the 4/H/M ive only seen Darts & Solos, haven't spotted a Hybrid yet  ;D

You're unlikely to see many Hybrids on there, as the majority have transferred to Blue Diamond with the 16

Ash

Quote from: NathanJC on November 17, 2012, 09:48:00 PM

The 4/H/M sees everything diamond has solo's/darts/cadets/centros even blue diamond vehicles.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk