News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

New Destination Fonts

Started by Pat, January 21, 2021, 09:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Noticed recently that Thandi and Diamond have started to use similar, if not the same, destination fonts as NX.  Is this another one of those AQPS rules that TfWM have dreamt up?

DJ

Quote from: Pat on January 21, 2021, 09:00:36 AM
Noticed recently that Thandi and Diamond have started to use similar, if not the same, destination fonts as NX.  Is this another one of those AQPS rules that TfWM have dreamt up?

Nope, I did the blinds for Diamond, I decided to use the same style so that it's standardised across most buses in the region, especially on the partnership routes. I think it's easier for passengers if they all look the same.

As for Thandi, I've got no idea who did theirs.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Pat

Quote from: DJ on January 21, 2021, 11:27:28 AM
Nope, I did the blinds for Diamond, I decided to use the same style so that it's standardised across most buses in the region, especially on the partnership routes. I think it's easier for passengers if they all look the same.

As for Thandi, I've got no idea who did theirs.
Ah right.  I take it you had to create the font yourself, as it isn't standard in MIE/Helen?

DJ

Quote from: Pat on January 21, 2021, 01:20:09 PM
Ah right.  I take it you had to create the font yourself, as it isn't standard in MIE/Helen?

Yep, a lot of time spent on it, drawing the letters out by hand.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk