News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

May 2020 Election For Mayor Of WMCA

Started by richardjones210368, March 13, 2020, 11:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

I regret to inform forum members that due to circunstances beyond the control of the WMCA the election for Mayor of the West Midlands has been suspended for 12 months although however this does allow me to return to play a conscurctive role again in our great forum. It is great to be back.

Busboy105

Quote from: richardjones210368 on March 13, 2020, 11:19:41 PM
I regret to inform forum members that due to circunstances beyond the control of the WMCA the election for Mayor of the West Midlands has been suspended for 12 months although however this does allow me to return to play a conscurctive role again in our great forum. It is great to be back.
Glad to have you back. Missed your reasonable X10 and Blackheath bus services rants.

richardjones210368

Thank you @Busboy105 much appreciated although I hoped to be back under happier circumstances.

Busboy105

Quote from: richardjones210368 on March 13, 2020, 11:33:01 PM
Thank you @Busboy105 much appreciated although I hoped to be back under happier circumstances.
Hey it is what it is

richardjones210368

Quote from: Busboy105 on March 14, 2020, 11:24:48 AM
Hey it is what it is
The Mayors loss is our forums gain for 12 months I am sure @Tony@Stu are both delighted to have me back with my incisive comments of the excellence of  the operations of Diamond Bus, we are so lucky to have such a fine operator serving Blackheath, whilst the X8 of which frankly there are too many B7s on at present on a weekday, obviously due to the sheer and utter incompetence of a certain bus company owned by National Express PLC and the idiots who run its Wolverhampton operations, mind you when I left the baths this morning the 09.14 NXWM WA4H was running ten minutes late from Halesowen McDonalds thank goodness for the forum I am back to point out again the vast differences in the quality of service of the two companies that operate on the 4H and the failings of one operator in particular in serving the good people of Blackheath...............................................

Gareth

Quote from: richardjones210368 on March 14, 2020, 11:42:58 AM
whilst the X8 of which frankly there are too many B7s on at present on a weekday, obviously due to the sheer and utter incompetence of a certain bus company owned by National Express PLC and the idiots who run its Wolverhampton operations

I say this friendly and constructively. Everyone deserves a second chance and I hope people learn from the past. But you wrote that 23 minutes after you rejoined. Turn over a new leaf. New start, new you.

Stu

Quote from: richardjones210368 on March 14, 2020, 11:42:58 AM
The Mayors loss is our forums gain for 12 months I am sure @Tony@Stu are both delighted to have me back with my incisive comments of the excellence of  the operations of Diamond Bus, we are so lucky to have such a fine operator serving Blackheath, whilst the X8 of which frankly there are too many B7s on at present on a weekday, obviously due to the sheer and utter incompetence of a certain bus company owned by National Express PLC and the idiots who run its Wolverhampton operations..............................................

Well, I can't speak for Tony, but if you're just going to continue spouting the same nonsense over and over again, then you won't be lasting long here.

I'll remind you once again to pay attention to our Forum Rules.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk