News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

SPAMMER

Started by Stuharris 6360, August 06, 2019, 10:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Some guy currently spamming the forum with stupidness, suggest we ignore it till a MODERATOR deals with it!!!!!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

karl724223

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on August 06, 2019, 10:54:56 PM
Some guy currently spamming the forum with stupidness, suggest we ignore it till a MODERATOR deals with it!!!!!
have you seen it all now

Stuharris 6360

I always thought these days if you joined the forum you had to have some basic knowledge of buses, has it changed?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stuharris 6360

He appears to have gone.

PLEASE REMEMBER, do not click on any of the links in that message, they may well not be SAFE, hopefully shortly they will be deleted.

Busboy105

It's quite interesting... Am I the only person who thinks that? Yes? Never mind. :-\

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Busboy105 on August 06, 2019, 11:25:30 PM
It's quite interesting... Am I the only person who thinks that? Yes? Never mind. :-\

Remember @Busboy105 this is a forum for all ages, that sort of thing is totally inappropriate!

V89MOA

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on August 06, 2019, 11:27:50 PM
Remember @Busboy105 this is a forum for all ages, that sort of thing is totally inappropriate!
Oh lighten up, it makes a pleasant change from Bob's complaining.

Busboy105

I was only joking... how he/she found the forum is something that should be looked into

dutchbedford

Wasn't expecting this tonight, lovely surprise. Next stop, Kleenex.

Busboy105

Do you really want to have multiple viruses on your phone? My phone currently tells me that THIS SITE is not secure so I wonder what it will say about those links.

MW

Well I clicked the links... lmfao

winston

Apologies - Normal service has resumed.......

We've been having running battles for well over the past week with numerous new memership requests from Russia & Ukraine etc, they had stopped since Stu upped spam security. This latest one showed up as from France, hence why it slipped through the net / as I gave it the benefit of the doubt.

ps @MW - were the links any good ?? ;D ;D ;D

SK68MEV

Quote from: Winston on August 07, 2019, 12:37:35 AM
Apologies - Normal service has resumed.......

We've been having running battles for well over the past week with numerous new memership requests from Russia & Ukraine etc, they had stopped since Stu upped spam security. This latest one showed up as from France, hence why it slipped through the net / as I gave it the benefit of the doubt.

ps @MW - were the links any good ?? ;D ;D ;D
that's good as I thought India had invaded the forum
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Crosville

We've had that a couple of times on another forum i'm on, security is normally good on there, but now & again spam bots will get through, normally it's in the middle of the night in the when weird multiple threads start appearing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk