News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Some of the clientele on the Outer Circle

Started by MW, November 21, 2017, 02:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Some top passengers we get on the old Outer Circle. This is why it'll never get new buses again 😂

Kevin

Quote from: MW on November 21, 2017, 02:05:36 PM

Some top passengers we get on the old Outer Circle. This is why it'll never get new buses again 😂

Let's be honest it's why certain areas in general don't get new buses
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

BigDaddyCool

If Northfield (X61) can get new buses, anywhere can....

Quote from: Kevin on November 21, 2017, 06:16:12 PM
Let's be honest it's why certain areas in general don't get new buses
Happens just about anywhere. Not just the 11.
About a year ago I saw a man kick the doors in on a 127/8 as he was angry that he missed the bus.
It's a minority that will do something like that, most just want to get from A to B and it doesn't 't happen everyday.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-called-suspicious-package-left-13880665
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: 2206 on November 21, 2017, 06:43:52 PM
Happens just about anywhere. Not just the 11.
About a year ago I saw a man kick the doors in on a 127/8 as he was angry that he missed the bus.
It's a minority that will do something like that, most just want to get from A to B and it doesn't 't happen everyday.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-called-suspicious-package-left-13880665

I agree with you @2206 .There's good and bad in all areas just some areas are generally just a lot worse then others

Gareth

Somebody bricked a 72 I was on once. A few months later it received new buses, a couple of years later it received new buses again.
Theres too much shaming of areas and routes sometimes. We all live in the West Midlands, there's the odd incident like this across the whole network. They are few and far between, but they're not limited to one part of the conurbation.

Stu

Quote from: Gareth on November 21, 2017, 06:59:01 PM
Somebody bricked a 72 I was on once. A few months later it received new buses, a couple of years later it received new buses again.
Theres too much shaming of areas and routes sometimes. We all live in the West Midlands, there's the odd incident like this across the whole network. They are few and far between, but they're not limited to one part of the conurbation.

I agree. It's nothing to do with 'areas', its about the people living in those areas. There are lowlife scum living everywhere, and you can see from this example exactly how their mentality works: at its core its a complete lack of respect or consideration for anybody else apart from themselves, a refusal to acknowledge responsibility for their own actions, and a misguided belief in entitlement, that the world owes them everything.

The circumstances leading up to this aren't very clear from this article, but yes, I'm willing to bet that this person tried to get on with a 'dodgy daysaver' and the driver was having none of it.

I personally am sick to death of these lowlife idiots, who think that somehow they should not have to pay for a public service that everyone else has to. I'm reminded of a time a few weeks ago, I was walking home from shopping in Yardley and some guy at the Church Road bus stop asked me in passing "you got a spare bus ticket mate?", to which I casually replied "no sorry mate, they sell them on the bus you know?" before walking off. (I didn't particularly want to get in a confrontation following my sarky response!)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

MasterPlan

Quote from: BigDaddyCool on November 21, 2017, 06:33:26 PM
If Northfield (X61) can get new buses, anywhere can....

You can't be serious? Yes it isn't great but it's fantastic compared to many places in North Birmingham...
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Quote from: MasterPlan on November 21, 2017, 09:16:22 PM
You can't be serious? Yes it isn't great but it's fantastic compared to many places in North Birmingham...
What places are you refering to?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Quote from: MasterPlan on November 21, 2017, 09:16:22 PM
Please say where in North B'ham isn't great. Yes, Kingstanding isn't great and Sutton isn't that great but North B'ham is better compared to some places in the south. Have you not heard of Bartley Green or Kitwell? Erdington and Northfield are pretty much the same.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk