News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

advertising buses

Started by Solo1, September 06, 2015, 11:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WMT3000

4779 now done (3rd pb omnicity with the advert on). Seen today on the 16.

Pat

Passing through Roseville today, I saw an advert on the back of a bus advertising availablecar.com.  I have also seen adverts for car insurance companies, car parking e.t.c.  If bus companies want to try and attract new passengers and reduce the amount of cars on the road then why do they promote car related businesses?

karl724223

As been mentioned before good money in advertising
Also there is the car drivers that will never catch buses so why not advertise to them about buying new cars

Quote from: NXWMFAN1105 on August 09, 2019, 05:42:08 PM
Passing through Roseville today, I saw an advert on the back of a bus advertising availablecar.com.  I have also seen adverts for car insurance companies, car parking e.t.c.  If bus companies want to try and attract new passengers and reduce the amount of cars on the road then why do they promote car related businesses?
Claribels had internal adverts for a taxi firm and possibly still have them on their 94's which stated "taking a taxi may possibly work out cheeper than catching the bus.
TC Cars adverts I think.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk