News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Drayton Manor services

Started by Tony, April 20, 2017, 10:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Must admit mentions of Safari Parks, seaside trips & what have you,  reminds me of the On The Buses films!

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Westy on April 28, 2017, 10:46:46 PM
Must admit mentions of Safari Parks, seaside trips & what have you,  reminds me of the On The Buses films!

Well yes, NX should consider going to West Midlands Safari Park. I know Central Buses are advertising that the 125 goes right past the entrance etc, but without transport you don't really get the full experience. You just need Tony to ensure that the emergency exit of the chosen bus is correctly shut/not damaged.  ;) ;)

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Westy

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on April 29, 2017, 03:49:08 PM
Well yes, NX should consider going to West Midlands Safari Park. I know Central Buses are advertising that the 125 goes right past the entrance etc, but without transport you don't really get the full experience. You just need Tony to ensure that the emergency exit of the chosen bus is correctly shut/not damaged.  ;) ;)

Check there's no monkeys on board either!

Jack6101

At around 10 to 6 6795 was on burnt tree going towards Dudley with excursion on front with I belive @Tony driving
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Quote from: Tony on April 28, 2017, 02:55:13 PM
Saturday looks like a full load. 66 booked on so far!
Whats Sundays load like @Tony?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stuharris 6360

Given yesterdays tragic events, I wonder whether it will have any effect on loadings for any future service to Drayton Manor?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Solo1

Reports say the girl stood up to change seats & they warn customer on that ride to stay in your seat tradic accident 

Steveminor

Like tge traditional log flume. In my opinion  (as a former theme park manager) there should be some form of restraints fitted even if only seatbelts.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk