News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

recovery contractor

Started by mranon, September 15, 2015, 05:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mranon

hi, i was just wondering if nxwm had changed contract and employed a new recovery company, as the last few buses i have seen being towed towards wn garage have been hooked up by rs recovery, not mansfield as previously.

WB

I mentioned this the other day about west brom garage. We had 4048 dragged back from the 5 route by rs recovery which i thought was strange as its always been mansfield. I guess it would make sense as rs recovery is closer to west brom and pensnett so possibly quicker call out times??

filbus1

Quote from: mranon on September 15, 2015, 05:36:40 AM
hi, i was just wondering if nxwm had changed contract and employed a new recovery company, as the last few buses i have seen being towed towards wn garage have been hooked up by rs recovery, not mansfield as previously.
I saw Mansfield towing 4347 through Dudley last week so still using them.

Stuharris 6360

Maybe they have started to use more than one contractor to keep costs down, ie just using one firm means they can charge what they like, if there is competition they have to be careful about prices.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on September 15, 2015, 06:12:17 PM
Maybe they have started to use more than one contractor to keep costs down, ie just using one firm means they can charge what they like, if there is competition they have to be careful about prices.

Nothing of the sort, a fixed price per tow was negotiated

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk