News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

EDL Diversions 13/06/15

Started by domino.99, June 12, 2015, 08:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domino.99

Can I ask if anyone knows if there are diversions in place for Dudley and possibly Wolverhampton for tomorrow, due to the EDL or AFFAI march that's planned.

Jack6101

According to the police their is no planed road closure but I think it's a rolling road block while they go from Stafford st car park to coronation st gardens @Dom
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Jack6101

Quote from: Jack6101 on June 12, 2015, 08:36:46 PM
According to the police their is no planed road closure but I think it's a rolling road block while they go from Stafford st car park to coronation st gardens @Dom
indudley
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

the trainbasher

AFAIK its intended to be a peaceful march by AFF/FAI tomorrow...

...and remember it's free parking on all Dudley council car parks...according to the E&S

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 12, 2015, 08:46:42 PM
AFAIK its intended to be a peaceful march by AFF/FAI tomorrow...

...and remember it's free parking on all Dudley council car parks...according to the E&S

Was in Dudley today and the car park i used had a large notice saying free parking tomorrow.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on June 12, 2015, 08:49:31 PM
Was in Dudley today and the car park i used had a large notice saying free parking tomorrow.

Yeah I found out from the express and star more than what I was told otherwise at work....

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Dom on June 12, 2015, 08:28:24 PM
Can I ask if anyone knows if there are diversions in place for Dudley and possibly Wolverhampton for tomorrow, due to the EDL or AFFAI march that's planned.

Why would there be diversions for Wolverhampton when the protest is in Dudley?

domino.99

Quote from: Nathan on June 12, 2015, 08:56:26 PM
Why would there be diversions for Wolverhampton when the protest is in Dudley?

I heard on the radio that it is expected to spread to Wolves in the early evening.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk