News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Services Which Didn't Run

Started by Michael Bevan, December 17, 2015, 05:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Bevan

16:37 934E to Pheasey didn't turn up in City. Anyone know why?

Ashley 60171

This is just another witch hunt thread for a whinge for the sake of whinging. If the service was infrequent then fair play but there's a bus to those areas every few minutes.

karl724223

YES I AGREE ANOTHER POINTLESS THREAD

BU07 LGO

explains why I got hammered on the 997!

Bryan

Quote from: karl724223 on December 17, 2015, 06:20:53 PM
YES I AGREE ANOTHER POINTLESS THREAD

I also agree. There are many reasons for instance breakdowns, accidents, traffic congestion, incidents on the bus etc. etc.

Why question why one bus didn't turn up or was late?

Stu

Quote from: Bryan on December 17, 2015, 07:25:48 PM
I also agree. There are many reasons for instance breakdowns, accidents, traffic congestion, incidents on the bus etc. etc.

Why question why one bus didn't turn up or was late?

If you read some of the comments that get posted on social media about bus-related articles, you'd think that all bus services never turn up or run on time!

As you say Bryan, and I was going to say the same myself, there are any number of reasons why a bus fails to turn up as scheduled, and I'm sure the bus companies don't do it deliberately, as many people seem to think.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk