News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Fares and passes

Started by LiamthebusGuy, October 01, 2014, 03:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domino.99

Quote from: Liam on March 16, 2015, 09:18:04 PM
I would like to thank people for making this topic so popular, i think it is the only topic i have made that is actually being posted on.

@Alex @Nathan I thought you said to me that I couldn't be a 'bus spotter'...

@EVERYONE ELSE
I get quite a lot of grief from Nathan and Alex for still being a 'Newbie'...

Liam

Nathan and Alex are very well respected members on here! Dot go critising just because you got 13 replies on a thread that hasn't been read for a good few months. And honestly your not Spotter you just started a thread that had nothing to do with buses them selves just the fare!!

@Liam  Was it worth putting this on here and making yourself look like a mug and to be honest I can't blame them for giving you grief if this is how you act!

@everyone else is this really what is getting allowed on this forum now!?!?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: NXDom on March 16, 2015, 09:33:22 PM
I would like to thank people for making this topic so popular, i think it is the only topic i have made that is actually being posted on.

@EVERYONE ELSE

Liam

Nathan and Alex are very well respected members on here! Dot go critising just because you got 13 replies on a thread that hasn't been read for a good few months. And honestly your not Spotter you just started a thread that had nothing to do with buses them selves just the fare!!

@Liam  Was it worth putting this on here and making yourself look like a mug

@NXDom and what is your definition of a spotter, just because somebody doesn't post regularly doesn't mean they can't be a spotter. And if fares have nothing to do with buses, what does.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

P419 EJW

Blimey, @NXDom, are you alright tonight? Seems like you're angry.

karl724223

It's only the same crap as a few others post everywhere else all the time every day

winston

Quote from: NXDom on March 16, 2015, 09:33:22 PM

@EVERYONE ELSE

Liam

@Liam  Was it worth putting this on here and making yourself look like a mug and to be honest I can't blame them for giving you grief if this is how you act!

There wasn't actually a lot wrong with Liam's post, that's now Rhys & Liam you've had a pop at tonight! I'm pretty sure no one wants to keep having to read your rants, leave at the school gates! There are three moderators on here only! Winston

Liverpool Street

Topic locked. If you wish to discus further the original post, please make a new thread.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk