News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

28 (Heartlands Hosp-Scott Arms) .... new timetable starting 8th March

Started by Steve3229vp, March 07, 2015, 07:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve3229vp

New timetable for route 28 (Heartlands Hospital to Scott Arms) starting 8th March, it will be every 12 minutes on the full route instead of every 10 minutes to Dyas Road and every 20 minutes to Scott Arms.

This will only make things worse

I have been using the 28 (Bordesley Green to Great Barr) for over 40 years and it's always suffered with traffic problems, now the Chester Road is making this route into a nightmare, We use the section from Erdington towards Great Barr, my wife and/or myself are often late picking up our son from school regularly waiting 40 minutes or more and half the time we end up walking, they split the 654 into new services 54 and 68A/C due to traffic problems, this change to the 28 will only make things worse, the route needs dividing which I know would be very problematic. But in these days of traffic congestion we need to be radical.

May I suggest:  28 Heartlands Hosp to Dyas Road only. Extend the 38 from Erdington to Scott Arms, although I know that would be difficult with the work on Chester Road at the moment

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk