News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

What routes run 24 hours

Started by leewhayward29, December 10, 2014, 01:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leewhayward29

I've just looked at the nxwm app and it shows the 50, 97 and the 900
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Russ Smith

50(E) and 97A yes, technically not the 900 though, the night journeys are to reduce dead-mileage rather than provide a 24/7 service

leewhayward29

I wish there was more 24 hour routes going. Say the x51 from Walsall to Birmingham
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Ronnoc

Quote from: leewhayward29 on December 10, 2014, 01:41:04 AM
I wish there was more 24 hour routes going. Say the x51 from Walsall to Birmingham
Or all branded routes.

Ashley

Aren't there already a few threads for the topic of 24 hour bus services?

domino.99

Quote from: Ashley on December 10, 2014, 10:34:56 AM
Aren't there already a few threads for the topic of 24 hour bus services?

Yup

Tara4352

Yes I'll second that ask admin to lock the topic maybe?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk