News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Site fleet list

Started by RW, May 06, 2015, 07:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Tony can you remind us, or rather me, what the various colours used in the fleet listings indicate. Thanks.

RW

Ok I give up. Can anyone tell me what the multitude of colours used in the depot allocation column of the main site fleet list tells us? Surely it can't be chance or an indication of whether Tony has had a good or not so good day, can it?

Wolves256

Tony

Quote from: RW on May 09, 2015, 09:54:12 AM
Ok I give up. Can anyone tell me what the multitude of colours used in the depot allocation column of the main site fleet list tells us? Surely it can't be chance or an indication of whether Tony has had a good or not so good day, can it?

Give me chance, I have done a couple of long Private Hires the end of the week. The main colour is just the livery of the bus

Red = Red/White
Blue - Coventry
Dark Red = New livery.

The allocation colour is the seat trim, I haven't managed to complete this yet so it is not 100% accurate yet. Any one who spots any wrong on here let me know. Light blue early TWM, Dark blue, later with the WM logos in, Grey = grey dot, dark red - red spot

Bryan

Quote from: Tony on May 09, 2015, 09:58:25 AM
Give me chance, I have done a couple of long Private Hires the end of the week. The main colour is just the livery of the bus

Red = Red/White
Blue - Coventry
Dark Red = New livery.

The allocation colour is the seat trim, I haven't managed to complete this yet so it is not 100% accurate yet. Any one who spots any wrong on here let me know. Light blue early TWM, Dark blue, later with the WM logos in, Grey = grey dot, dark red - red spot

Thanks for that Tony. I had often wondered on the colours myself but never got around to asking.

GeminiFan1991

Tony, can I ask, are you the only person who created, populated and maintains that list ?! If so, fantastic job
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

RW

Tony

Quote from: BusFan on May 09, 2015, 11:32:56 AM
Tony, can I ask, are you the only person who created, populated and maintains that list ?! If so, fantastic job

Yes, just me doing all the updating. That is why sometimes it takes some time for updates or photos people send me to appear

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk