News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

401E

Started by Other Walsall Tony, October 09, 2014, 11:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Other Walsall Tony

Is the 401E the only 'E' route that does not have a 'normal' route number? (i.e there is no route 401)
Tony

Sh4318

Quote from: Other Walsall Tony on October 09, 2014, 11:24:38 PM
Is the 401E the only 'E' route that does not have a 'normal' route number? (i.e there is no route 401)

There was the 14A (and 14B) which ran between Birmingham and Chelmsley Wood (Marston Green in the evenings as 14B), the 14B was later withdrawn, and the 14A got renumbered 14 eventually.
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

the trainbasher

The 401E is a left over from when NXWM did the 401 to Walsall, Petes did a 491E to Yew Tree in competition.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Westy

It never got altered in the review did it?

I got the impression Diamond never really subscribed to the reviews.

Why they didn't go on the 301 leaflet with Nx puzzles me.

I'd be interested to know how loadings compare between operator's you can get printed timetables for & ones you can't!

Kevin

Sandwell Travels 333X. There is no 333 anymore
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk