News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

NXWM buses on tour!

Started by Tony, August 19, 2014, 11:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Two years ago we had 18 in East London
Last year I took 4776 to Manchester
July this year 20 in Glasgow
This week they have been in Telford and Stafford.
Anyone on West London next weekend may come across some familiar looking red & white Omnicitys or a red & white Enviro 400
Next year? well there is a good possibility of even more strange places

winston

Quote from: Tony on August 19, 2014, 11:18:06 AM
Two years ago we had 18 in East London
Last year I took 4776 to Manchester
July this year 20 in Glasgow
This week they have been in Telford and Stafford.
Anyone on West London next weekend may come across some familiar looking red & white Omnicitys or a red & white Enviro 400
Next year? well there is a good possibility of even more strange places

Will they be on some sort of private hire or rail replacement work?

winston

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Quote from: Winston on August 25, 2014, 09:42:47 PM

https://www.flickr.com/photos/je1791/14846755267/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/je1791/15010300046/in/photostream/

They are pretty much the best advertisement for the NXWM fleet at the moment! They look incredibly smart all parked up next to each other

Isle of Stroma

I saw the OmniCity 'deckers heading down the Coventry Road at Yardley about 1pm on Thursday, so that explains where they were off to!

They do look smart all parked together, this current nx livery is well suited to this style of bus, twm livery never looked rite IMO. Sorry for asking the question if it's already been answered. Why are there only 5 of these scania double decks  ordered. Do they drive any thing like the omnilink,s .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk