News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

nBus symbol

Started by vinh1000, October 10, 2014, 08:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinh1000

Just wondering
I notice recently that some buses now on the front windscreen show a little nBus sticker in the bottom right above usually the name of the bus

Any particular reason mmm
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Trident 4609

Quote from: vinh1000 on October 10, 2014, 08:37:33 AM
Just wondering
I notice recently that some buses now on the front windscreen show a little nBus sticker in the bottom right above usually the name of the bus

Yes 4535 and 843 which I travelled on this morning have it on the front windscreen

trident4370

The 50s have them now too.

Sh4318

Some of the Enviro 400s do as well
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Liberator9

1912 has the Nbus symbol at the front as well now.

domino.99

All of the b7's I saw today had them in.

CL

PB B7s, BC E400s & B7RLEs as far as I see... Some PN Enviros still have these since new(?) except not on the windscreen, it's a white outline...

Bottom Picture:
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/4700-4879/4805.html
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

D10

Just wondering

I understand that any bus used on a Centro Tendered service should have the nBus logo shown on the front and the sides. NX are therefore fitting them accordingly. I guess that they will be on every bus soon, to ensure that any bus can operate a Tendered journey if necessary.

Rob H

PB 4918 has the n-Bus Symbol.
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Liverpool Street

Most if not all BC buses I've seen has it fitted.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Quote from: D10 on October 10, 2014, 08:51:41 PM
Just wondering

I understand that any bus used on a Centro Tendered service should have the nBus logo shown on the front and the sides. NX are therefore fitting them accordingly. I guess that they will be on every bus soon, to ensure that any bus can operate a Tendered journey if necessary.

Correct, otherwise deductions against journeys operated are made. Same for any non-compliant journeys, i.e. late, early, FTO, incorrect destination.

Stevo

Npw all we need to do is to find one member of the public who knows what the things actually mean!

Westy

Back in the roller blind days, there used to be one for either WMPTE or Centro subsidised service on the lower blind,  that was used rarely.
(Then again how often did WMT / TWM hang onto a subsidised service long term.  Always seemed to me that they would never get the contract second time on the trot!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk