News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Favourite 'E' destinations

Started by sonic84, January 13, 2015, 06:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonic84

Has anyone got any favourite destinations which you only generally see on 'E' services.

A particular favourite of mine is where the 22/23/29 get turned short at 'California' when we get freak snow.

Another one is the X64 to 'Bangham Pit', although this now seems to be known as 'Woodcock Hill'

fleetline6477

I think

369E / 341E / 28E New Invention

Not sure it is an E destination but 530 Rocket Pool

Alex

Quote from: fleetline6477 on January 13, 2015, 06:30:28 PM
I think

369E / 341E / 28E New Invention

Not sure it is an E destination but 530 Rocket Pool

No, that's where the 530's terminus is, E destinations would probably be 530E Bilston, easy mistake to make though
I'm not entirely sure if any 28's still terminate at New Invention so as to avoid confusion with the Arriva 28E to Willenhall via the 326 route

My favourite might be 529E to Willenhall from Wolverhampton
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

uniquicity

127E Bell End

(probably made this up)

the trainbasher

222E Russells hall hospital via eve hill

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

@Matt I just ended up spitting out my brew

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

CL

Any 'rare' short working would do for me - although I do like the new Soho Road displays... Personally, I think the '74E to Handsworth, Island Road' looks terribly smart - not sure if this is the same for the 75 - or if it even has a 75E working, lol. (74s. 74s everywhere...) :P

Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk