News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Another fire victim

Started by BU07 LGO, December 07, 2013, 02:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnoc

Which ALX400 lost it's roof in the Witton area?

Sayeed

Век живи - век учись

One of west brom garage ALX400 B7TL suffered a small fire in blackheath a few days a go , from what I,ve heard a fire brigade truck just happened to be following behind rather fortunate , has any one else heard or seen any thing.

Michael Bevan

Quote from: 2900 on January 17, 2016, 10:31:59 AM
One of west brom garage ALX400 B7TL suffered a small fire in blackheath a few days a go , from what I,ve heard a fire brigade truck just happened to be following behind rather fortunate , has any one else heard or seen any thing.

Which ALX400?

karl724223

Quote from: 2900 on January 17, 2016, 10:31:59 AM
locals smoking weed at a guess

WB

Quote from: karl724223 on January 17, 2016, 12:48:32 PM
locals smoking weed at a guess

It was 4299. Was on the 89 route when a passenger shouted to the driver that his bus was on fire. Fire engine was passing and it turned out to be an electrical fault towards the rear of the bus

Jack6101

@WB do u mean 4269 because 4299 at Walsall
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

WB

Not sure. I was told 4299 which i did think was at walsall but wasnt sure if we had it on loan

Tony

Quote from: WB on January 19, 2016, 01:47:13 PM
Not sure. I was told 4299 which i did think was at walsall but wasnt sure if we had it on loan

It must have been very minor. Yesterday every WB B7/ALX was in service yesterday except 4225 and that was out Friday on the 45.

4299 has not been on loan aand is also in service

WB

Not sure which number it was then but i know the vehicle was in the work bay inside the garage set to one side and the driver was taken into the managers office to find out what had happnened. Apparently the fire service had to rip the rear seat up and the smoke was very thick and smelt very bad so doubt it would be back in service so fast??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk