News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

West Bromwich - Willenhall?

Started by RR378, January 19, 2015, 12:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RR378

Has a route ever been operated from West Brom to Willenhall, personally would suggest a service from brom via wendsbury and Walsall...

Discuss!

Tara4352

The 310 used to near enough cover all those areas not sure on where it runs know or if it's withdrawn

Alex

Quote from: Tara4352 on January 19, 2015, 06:27:37 AM
The 310 used to near enough cover all those areas not sure on where it runs know or if it's withdrawn

The 310 was, at one point : Willenhall-Darlaston-Wednesbury-Great Bridge-Tipton-Dudley-Russels Hall Hospital-Merry Hill
But I don't think, at least at any point recently, there has been a bus from Willenhall-West Bromwich, although I think Arriva would be reluctant to tamper with the 310 again, although an extension wouldn't add too long (around about 10mins direct) on to the route, but even with the current frequency (hourly), any extension would need a second bus allocated as the 310 has a relatively tight timetable (27mins each way, with 3mins layover at each terminus). I doubt that would happen as it would require more resources.
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Justin Tyme

I don't think there has ever been a through West Bromwich - Willenhall service.  Is there much of a demand, would you say?

RR378

Quote from: Justin Tyme on January 19, 2015, 09:42:04 PM
I don't think there has ever been a through West Bromwich - Willenhall service.  Is there much of a demand, would you say?

There's always a demand for anything

Alex

@RR378 In all fairness, i actually live within a 2 minute walk of the Willenhall 310 terminus, and i can honestly say that, i have never heard anyone in Willenhall moaning about not having a direct link to West Brom, other than one or two instances, when i can't be bothered to get a 9/333X to Darlaston and a 79 to West Brom
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk