News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Don's Coaches @ BCU

Started by fleetline6477, March 31, 2014, 06:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleetline6477

Travelling on Green Bus 22 you can see over the hedge into the grounds of BUC (Edgbaston) and near to St. George's Church there are 2 overturned cars and a coach. The front plate is missing and the side name says Don's Coaches. I imagine it is a RTA / rescue mock up.

Does anybody know who Don's Coaches are? It is an older coach possibly a Van Hool Alizee - I'm not especially expert on coach types.

Tony

Quote from: fleetline6477 on March 31, 2014, 06:17:35 PM
Travelling on Green Bus 22 you can see over the hedge into the grounds of BUC (Edgbaston) and near to St. George's Church there are 2 overturned cars and a coach. The front plate is missing and the side name says Don's Coaches. I imagine it is a RTA / rescue mock up.

Does anybody know who Don's Coaches are? It is an older coach possibly a Van Hool Alizee - I'm not especially expert on coach types.

I would imagine it is ex Don's on Great Dunmow, Essex

notepanel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk