News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Fare Stages

Started by vinh1000, March 15, 2014, 10:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domino.99

Quote from: Nathan on March 16, 2014, 09:01:02 PM
Am I right in saying you can use your NXWM travel cards/Day savers on all NXC services also?
don't think so, i think its different travel cards, which in my opinion is STUPID

Trident 4609

Quote from: NXDom on March 16, 2014, 09:11:24 PM
Quote from: Nathan on March 16, 2014, 09:01:02 PM
Am I right in saying you can use your NXWM travel cards/Day savers on all NXC services also?
don't think so, i think its different travel cards, which in my opinion is STUPID

I was always under the impression that you could use NXWM travel cards/daysavers in Coventry but you could' use Coventry Travel cards/Day savers on NXWM buses?

P419 EJW

Okay? I'm just reading what the information says on the NXWM website. So...

Tony

Quote from: P419 EJW on March 16, 2014, 09:20:35 PM

The first line of what you have attached says - Valid on all services run by National Express West Midlands and National Express Coventry.

Yes all regional travelcards are valid on all NX Coventry services

P419 EJW

Quote from: Tony on March 16, 2014, 09:26:43 PM

The first line of what you have attached says - Valid on all services run by National Express West Midlands and National Express Coventry.

Yeah but we are talking about the NXWM and Coventry daysavers/travel cards. So, the second line says "Coventry Daysavers are valid for unlimited travel for one day on all National Express Coventry buses and National Express West Midlands buses within the Coventry area." So people can't use NXC tickets in Birmingham, for example.

Tony

Quote from: P419 EJW on March 16, 2014, 09:30:53 PM

Yeah but we are talking about the NXWM and Coventry daysavers/travel cards. So, the second line says "Coventry Daysavers are valid for unlimited travel for one day on all National Express Coventry buses and National Express West Midlands buses within the Coventry area." So people can't use NXC tickets in Birmingham, for example.

No, the same as you cannot use Black Country travelcards or nBus in Birmingham, hence the original topic line of this.

P419 EJW

Quote from: Tony on March 16, 2014, 09:34:00 PM
Quote from: P419 EJW on March 16, 2014, 09:30:53 PM

No, the same as you cannot use Black Country travelcards or nBus in Birmingham, hence the original topic line of this.

Gotcha, I realise the Black Country areas are Wolverhampton, Walsall and Sandwell & Dudley.

the trainbasher

Not all of Sandwell is in the Black Country pass zone. The Black Country travelcard/nbus boundary is the M5+406H route iirc and has been since travel Merry hill days.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk