News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

The offspring of nxwm & first group.

Started by pb2012, May 11, 2014, 06:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

May be that would have been the livery of the combined entity had NX Group accepted First groups merger proposal back in June 2009

Liverpool Street

What's stopping NX as their next livery doing something similar but with proper 'Metrobus blue' [The christened name us drivers called it when the final livery was shown, as no one knew the real colour name] at the back then Firsts' Purple?

Weird livery First, but I presume the decals have yet to be applied!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

Yuck. First's normal livery is much more attractive. And the Barbie colours for that matter. Too much going on in this one. I always feel the majority of a bus should be one colour, so three fairly evenly split colours doesn't work for me.

Liverpool Street

A very quick photoshop of what this could go into... [but I'm not one to ponder!]

One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

NXWM Spectra

Liverpool Street

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on May 11, 2014, 08:06:09 PM
Looks like NX is starting in France.

Haha, or the present NX offering, Poland! [Near enough, anyway]
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk