News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

NXWM Running Boards

Started by Liberator9, July 26, 2014, 07:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wbdriver

West Brom

WB46 is 6 boards, not 5.
missed WB49 off, 4 boards i think.

everything else looks about right.
an empty bus is a happy driver.

Liberator9

Thanks WBDriver!

Much appreciated - I'll edit the data now to reflect the changes - it's useful to have drivers on here to assist as well

Stu

Quote from: Liberator9 on July 26, 2014, 06:54:18 PM
Thanks Stu! I've put in your information and made the changes you've said about. My very big mistake regarding the Ex-Dundee Omnilinks working only on the 71/72 considering I rode 1949 down from Sutton on it only a few months ago!

No problem! The Ex-Dundee Scanias are not treated any differently to the other ones, just that they're not 37 branded. You'll find them used everywhere, though living in Acocks Green I'll only personally see them on the 1 and 37 usually. And likewise the 37 branded Omnilinks can end up elsewhere too.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

domino.99

iirc the WN82 has 7 running boards, it is either 6 or 7 but think it's 7.

Liberator9

Thanks Stu - I tend to see a Scania on the 1 on weekday mornings when I pass them in Hall Green, the branded and non branded versions. I've always liked 7022 out of that Dundee bunch btw- had a great ride on it on the 71 a few weeks ago. It also has a non faded shade of red (if that makes any sense!)as it had accident repairs last year so it has smart red paint applied now.

Thanks Dom - I've added the 82 R.B in now as well

Next version now up - vehicle allocation for 28 corrected and running boards for route 10 put in - thanks to Nathan again.

Tony

It is probably best if NX employees do not comment on this thread any further
(sorry John, you post has been deleted for a reason)

NXWM Spectra

I've added a little more stuff about WN routes. Most of the stuff that I know has already been put in by others. :)

I also thought it would be useful to put the garages in alphabetical order by garage code.

NXWM Spectra

Another quick update, thanks to Nathan.

If I have time, I might make the allocation column on Sheet 1 the same as the allocation column on Sheet 2 by using =cell reference.

Stu

I didn't see the list of routes on the second sheet, AG 1 goes from Broad Street to Shirley (Haslucks Green Island) now (although the displays show Hall Green!)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk