News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Drivers to Enthusiasts

Started by MrBevan2000, October 28, 2013, 07:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trident4370

Haha I have heard stories about that but as you say it isn't exactly family friendly or appropriate for this place!  I can understand why some of those drivers are annoyed with him though. He also likes to tell people he works at Arriva despite both those articles claiming he is unemployed, and clearly the drivers don't know him... I'll shutup now before this gets too personal but I will say this, it's people who do this kind of thing that give the genuine enthusiasts a bad name.

Drivers being photographed acting in a rude manor (sticking fingers up etc) obviously have something to hide! If they are doing their job and doing it properly then what is the problem with someone taking a photo? The photographer does not give a hoot about the driver, he could be drinking a can of super, eating a kebab and scratching his nuts at the same time but all the photographer is interested in is the bus (mind you he/she will probably a bit brassed off after finding a perfect location in ideal conditions to find the photo of their fav bus has some idiot driver 'drinking a can of super eating a kebab and scratching his nuts at the same time' in the limelight)  :o :o :o
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

nx4737

Quote from: Roy IoW, RydeSo, at least one of them doesn't work, and I assume the other ones doesn't either, go out every day taking pictures of buses. Why are they not looking for work, perhaps in a photographers shop for example, since again I assume that they are living on benefits, which my taxes help to pay for. Since I am retired, then I could if I wished go out every day and take pictures of buses, trains, aircraft, what ever took my fancy, but then I worked for 48 years before retiring, which is a darn sight more than these two have been alive.....

This was probably the most agreeable comment.

DOC37V

On a slightly different tact it's always interesting to see when I'm driving 1037 round to an event or otherwise, how many acknowledge and give a hand up back, some are just miserable but you get some who go mad grinning and arm up bellow, I assume these are the ones who used to drive or remember the nationals. Always makes me smile that.  :D
Preserving a bit of West Midlands heritage with 1037 and 1849.

the trainbasher

They were on last nights HIGNFY (22:45 onwards)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/bigscreen/tv/episode/b03lnfs3/Have_I_Got_News_for_You_Series_46_Episode_10

My opinion as shared by Father Jack...http://youtu.be/YDROjeV1C0w

What a waste of taxpayers money...and I don't mean the BBC!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk