News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Started by nx4737, December 13, 2013, 04:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nx4737

Just seen the photo of 6026 on the back of a low loader on the main page, any idea where it was going, or had been?

Adam

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: nx4737 on December 13, 2013, 04:19:32 AM
Just seen the photo of 6026 on the back of a low loader on the main page, any idea where it was going, or had been?

Adam
#
it had broken down and was being taken back to depot.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

fleetline6477

Great piece of manoevering to get a full length artic on the back of that low loader. Due to their length are they unable to be towed using a conventional tow truck that would tow a standard length bus?

Lukeee

Quote from: fleetline6477 on December 13, 2013, 10:16:12 PM
Great piece of manoevering to get a full length artic on the back of that low loader. Due to their length are they unable to be towed using a conventional tow truck that would tow a standard length bus?

Would have thought so but saw one been towed a year or two back the 'conventional' way near Perry Barr garage. Luckily this was Saturday morning so there wouldn't have been much traffic about.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: fleetline6477 on December 13, 2013, 10:16:12 PM

I wouldn't say so as the wreckers can pull a full Arctic lorry so a bendibus should be OK... but it would be easier to use a low loader as there is only one articulated point, not 2 as would be with towing a bendy.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

richie

All of the ex cov bendis delivered to PN for storage came and went on suspended tow those Mansfield guys have some skill!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk