News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Leaflets for services

Started by PM, April 26, 2013, 06:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

Quote from: Kevin on July 16, 2013, 07:12:18 AM
First used to do similar books so you might find it's not really a Diamond thing, might be to do with the council

No Diamond have produced leaflets before for all of there services so its just Diamond refreshing them and making sure people see them.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

PM

Quote from: tank90 on July 16, 2013, 07:29:25 PM
Quote from: Kevin on July 16, 2013, 07:12:18 AM
First used to do similar books so you might find it's not really a Diamond thing, might be to do with the council

No Diamond have produced leaflets before for all of there services so its just Diamond refreshing them and making sure people see them.

Thought so. Anyone any idea if that is all the redditch routes they do guides for-142/3, town netowrk and 247 as its all they had in the newsagents in the kingfisher centre just wondered if that meant it was all they produced

bwsau cymru

Diamond have done a leaflet for 42 A/C service looks brilliant!!!
campaigning for better transport for all

Westy

Quote from: dannygill on February 19, 2014, 11:37:36 AM

Where do you get the leaflet for that one?

Only seen the all operators Nwm one.

PM

Quote from: dannygill on February 19, 2014, 11:37:36 AM

Thanks for that update Danny. Have you seen any more for any of the other VALUE services around and are they on the buses?

I personally hope that leaflets are produced for all the value services promoting them as a mini network and encouraging people to buy the extremely good value for money passes

PM

Danny

Was out and about today on the 42A/C and couldn't see any leaflets. Where abouts did you pick one up from?

Thanks

bwsau cymru

Quote from: DiamondDart on March 24, 2014, 06:54:55 PM
Danny

Was out and about today on the 42A/C and couldn't see any leaflets. Where abouts did you pick one up from?

Thanks

it was when I was at west brom travel shop a customer brought one in, maybe a leaflet drop to residential areas on the route maybe?
campaigning for better transport for all

John

Pool Meadow travel shop has proper Diamond leaflets for the X30/X31

PM

Quote from: John on April 23, 2014, 02:44:46 PM

Thanks John. Will hopefully get over there soon to pick up a copy. On the subject are Stagecoach leaflets for services stocked at Pool Meadow as well?

John

Quote from: DiamondDart on April 23, 2014, 03:46:11 PM
Quote from: John on April 23, 2014, 02:44:46 PM

Thanks John. Will hopefully get over there soon to pick up a copy. On the subject are Stagecoach leaflets for services stocked at Pool Meadow as well?

Yes, Coventry services 86, U1, 48, Matrix Nuneaton X17/19 etc are in Pool Meadow as well

nitromatt1

Picked up one from Bewdley Museum this afternoon (thanks Sam for the tip-off!) covering the Kidderminster network with detailed timetables/maps for routes 2, 3, 4, 4A, 5 & 10. It does say summer timetable (from May 2013) though, so I wonder if there are any differences from the current operational timetables.

Cedric

Quote from: Matt on April 23, 2014, 10:29:12 PM
Picked up one from Bewdley Museum this afternoon (thanks Sam for the tip-off!) covering the Kidderminster network with detailed timetables/maps for routes 2, 3, 4, 4A, 5 & 10. It does say summer timetable (from May 2013) though, so I wonder if there are any differences from the current operational timetables.
think it is still the same time table there may be a few minor  changes   
diamond 8\10/125/292

PM

Doubt it  I have copies of March and May 2013 editions and both the same. No doubt new edition will come out when network changes eg introduction of the 1 come into effect. Did they have many left Matt?
Also anyone seen if there is a new Redditch one showing both the 57/58A or is it a case of again waiting for the changes?

nitromatt1

Quote from: DiamondDart on April 23, 2014, 10:59:34 PM

Doubt it  I have copies of March and May 2013 editions and both the same. No doubt new edition will come out when network changes eg introduction of the 1 come into effect. Did they have many left Matt?
Also anyone seen if there is a new Redditch one showing both the 57/58A or is it a case of again waiting for the changes?

Yeah there were a fair few, just go through the double doors into the museum and they're on the counter immediately to the right.

Steve6544

Can you get them for all routes at birmingham pavilions travel shop?😉

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk