News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New Bus Pass Cases

Started by CL, September 11, 2013, 07:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tony on September 12, 2013, 09:54:27 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 12, 2013, 09:43:27 PM
Nice to see our revenue team on Crimewatch tonight. And a good shot of a red bus pass case.

And PC Ward getting that low life!

Too right! Its disgusting the volume of criminals which use the bus network. And its usually the fare dodgers of whom have something to hide!!

And PCSO Terry Court who used to be at BC in the office if I'm not mistaken.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Tony

Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 12, 2013, 09:57:59 PM
Quote from: Tony on September 12, 2013, 09:54:27 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 12, 2013, 09:43:27 PM
Nice to see our revenue team on Crimewatch tonight. And a good shot of a red bus pass case.

And PC Ward getting that low life!

Too right! Its disgusting the volume of criminals which use the bus network. And its usually the fare dodgers of whom have something to hide!!

And PCSO Terry Court who used to be at BC in the office if I'm not mistaken.

Correct. PC Ward was also a driver at Walsall, and later a Service Controller at Walsall Bus Station

Stu

I pay for my monthly ticket by direct debit, and ages ago, when I had the 'old' navy blue Travel West Midlands pass holder, it got ripped, so I emailed them asking if they'd send me a new one, couple of days later I received three of the grey National Express holders in the post.

Which I still have to this day!

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk