News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

SUPER 16

Started by Nathan4775, May 04, 2012, 04:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

The royale centro's are nice to travel on the interiors have kept well and the wooden look floors still look reletively new, the only thing that would improve them is taking off the route 9 route branding inside as they havent operated this service for a long time. I prefer the buses to the versa's there alot quicker and the leg room is very good. At the moment they usually can be found on the 417 monday to saturday

PM

Quote from: Ash on May 07, 2012, 06:38:41 PM
The royale centro's are nice to travel on the interiors have kept well and the wooden look floors still look reletively new, the only thing that would improve them is taking off the route 9 route branding inside as they havent operated this service for a long time. I prefer the buses to the versa's there alot quicker and the leg room is very good. At the moment they usually can be found on the 417 monday to saturday

Thats good then-are they as fast as the wright ones cos I remember them when they were new-so quick. Cheers, I will sample one asap!!!

Ash

For me they seem to be the quickest buses diamond have got, very quick off the mark, only been on the diamond wrights buses twice and they seem just as quick but the MAN chasis centro's seem to be slightly quicker for me with a slightly more powerful engine but i guess its how the driver drives it that makes you have an incorrect opinion

BN

There is 3 MCV's in the yard across the road from the depot. 2 white and 1 in X30 livery. Awiting collection?

Ash

I dont think rotala are keeping any of their mcv's the X30 is not using its branding mcv's and is currently seeing anything blue diamond has available even primo's or solo's

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk