News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

98A/C

Started by danny, August 05, 2013, 11:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danny

So if the changes on the 1st Sept feed are as they seem. The 98 is to become a circular, I imagine it will just be a link up of the x64 and do that kind of route, do we think this will work, and what benifits will this bring, also what woulf the circular be called, lets discuss.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Trident 4609

Quote from: danny on August 05, 2013, 11:29:48 PM
So if the changes on the 1st Sept feed are as they seem. The 98 is to become a circular, I imagine it will just be a link up of the x64 and do that kind of route, do we think this will work, and what benifits will this bring, also what woulf the circular be called, lets discuss.

Will this tie in with the 98 becoming double decker operated?

Gareth

Is it just a misprint with the terminus?

uniquicity

Quote from: Gareth on August 05, 2013, 11:46:43 PM
Is it just a misprint with the terminus?

Probably. VOSA registration for the 1st September change was only a timetable variation.

Mike K

Rubery Great Park is sometimes referred to as Birmingham Great Park, I wonder whether that's how the 'error' / omission has come about, i.e. missing off the 'Great Park' bit, but it doesn't appear that the route is changing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk