News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

£81 Million Investment in West Midlands Bus Network

Started by winston, July 03, 2013, 12:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

It was my mates Paperbus and it is free to use for everyone. Just give credit to The Rat's Mate ;)

The original is on E400 topic.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Dylan4579

Quote from: Valandil on July 14, 2013, 05:43:18 PM
Quote from: dgss1 on July 14, 2013, 04:19:08 PM
Template

Just to be sure, is it possible for me to use this template to come up with liveries, or has the original author of the template got any kind of copyright or anything?
It definitely looks useful and I'd love to have a go at some designs!
Use it it's mine

nitromatt1

Quote from: dgss1 on July 14, 2013, 07:03:46 PM
Template

Just to be sure, is it possible for me to use this template to come up with liveries, or has the original author of the template got any kind of copyright or anything?
Use it it's mine

He was referring to the person who originally made the E400 template

Dylan4579

Quote from: nitromatt1 on July 14, 2013, 07:08:09 PM
Quote from: dgss1 on July 14, 2013, 07:03:46 PM
Template

Use it it's mine

He was referring to the person who originally made the E400 template
Oh, the rat put it on vandil for this purpose

Liverpool Street

By the way, the gold livery is most likely a gold strip between the red and white, or all the white is gold. I dont think it'll be all gold. Nice livery though.

Or be cheap and just a gold livery...
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Valandil

If NXWM could match the Stagecoach Gold livery (or Stagecoach's 'Goldline' livery) if a livery is to be launched in connection with these corridors, then I will be impressed!

monkeyjoe

This might be link to the gold corridors. I can't remember where the map is it used to be on the Centro connected website. Sounds connected.

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2010/11/11/new-sprinter-buses-plan-styled-on-usa/

Kevin

Quote from: monkeyjoe on July 26, 2013, 07:10:55 PM
This might be link to the gold corridors. I can't remember where the map is it used to be on the Centro connected website. Sounds connected.

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2010/11/11/new-sprinter-buses-plan-styled-on-usa/

3 years ago? guessing plans would have changed since then?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

monkeyjoe

Quote from: Kevin on July 26, 2013, 07:14:30 PM

I am not suggesting those are the cast iron plans. The point I was making that there has got to be linkage, as the diagram route of these routes was actually on the Centro connected website this year. In addition it was reported that representatives from NXWM were looking into the styles of buses indentified.

Kevin

Quote from: monkeyjoe on July 26, 2013, 09:39:18 PM

I am not suggesting those are the cast iron plans. The point I was making that there has got to be linkage, as the diagram route of these routes was actually on the Centro connected website this year. In addition it was reported that representatives from NXWM were looking into the styles of buses indentified.

Well, fair enough I suppose, I just assumed that, as with the what seemed to be fairly detailed proposals of an entire Metro network, it was just forgotten about and they moved onto another idea

monkeyjoe

Quote from: Kevin on July 26, 2013, 10:08:53 PM

Well, fair enough I suppose, I just assumed that, as with the what seemed to be fairly detailed proposals of an entire Metro network, it was just forgotten about and they moved onto another idea

It wasn't a Metro plan, it was a plan of super bus routes. That was my whole point fella. Just wish i could find the map to illustrate it.

Kevin

Quote from: monkeyjoe on July 26, 2013, 10:15:23 PM
Quote from: Kevin on July 26, 2013, 10:08:53 PM

It wasn't a Metro plan, it was a plan of super bus routes. That was my whole point fella. Just wish i could find the map to illustrate it.

Yeah I know, just assumed it was a similarly forgotten about idea as the metro network. Pretty sure I know which map you're talking about, damned if I can remember where it was though

monkeyjoe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk