News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

writing a letter

Started by James4368, November 05, 2013, 07:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James4368

if you wanna write a letter to a garage for a tour e.g around perry barr would you send it to this address NXWM 51 Bordesley Green Road Birmingham B9 4TT as this address is displayed on the buses near the back on the side
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on November 05, 2013, 07:28:20 PM
if you wanna write a letter to a garage for a tour e.g around perry barr would you send it to this address NXWM 51 Bordesley Green Road Birmingham B9 4TT as this address is displayed on the buses near the back on the side

Tony would be the best person to answer, but if i remember rightly, Nathan (Trident4609) wrote to the depot manager at Park Lane when he wanted to tour Wolverhampton garage.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4609

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on November 05, 2013, 07:34:17 PM
Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on November 05, 2013, 07:28:20 PM

Tony would be the best person to answer, but if i remember rightly, Nathan (Trident4609) wrote to the depot manager at Park Lane when he wanted to tour Wolverhampton garage.

My mom spoke to Matthew Jukes at Park Lane who we knew anyway so we got in touch with him

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk