News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Comp on Bham routes since dereg. Which corridors have benefitted the most?

Started by monkeyjoe, July 04, 2013, 10:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: fleetline6477 on July 08, 2013, 07:44:48 PM
In some threads above there has been a hypothetical example quoted of a route travelling along 51 route B'ham to Scott Arms and then as 5 (451) Scott Arms to West Brom. Didn't Little Red Bus operate that exact route as B551?

Although not to West Bromwich, watch the next round of service registrations from 1/9/13

danny

QuoteAlthough not to West Bromwich, watch the next round of service registrations from 1/9/13

I know your not aloud to tell us because of various reasons but sounds like intresting times ahead, and for the crack, I'm gonna say an extension/new route to hampstead, just as its the only place down that way past scott send i can imagine would be practical to turn a bus route  :P
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Mike K

Quote from: danny on July 08, 2013, 09:23:38 PM
QuoteAlthough not to West Bromwich, watch the next round of service registrations from 1/9/13

I know your not aloud to tell us because of various reasons but sounds like intresting times ahead, and for the crack, I'm gonna say an extension/new route to hampstead, just as its the only place down that way past scott send i can imagine would be practical to turn a bus route  :P

Wasn't there a suggestion at the time of the North B'ham review of a limited stop service to the Scott Arms then along the Queslett Road? Maybe it could go all the way to Pheasey - it could do with a Limited Stop service to Birmingham  ;)

lynx1103

On bloxwich-wolverhampton corridor

Coastal liner have started running 560

So thats 560, 19 against 89 on a 30 min frequency.

Trident 4609

Quote from: lynx1103 on July 13, 2013, 08:27:18 PM
On bloxwich-wolverhampton corridor

Coastal liner have started running 560

So thats 560, 19 against 89 on a 30 min frequency.

Plus after Ashmore Park (Lichfield Road/Peacock.Ave) yo have the 59.and 69 anyway

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk