News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

NX Dundee Volvo 7900H Fiction

Started by olias, June 27, 2013, 02:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

Quote from: Peter123 on June 30, 2013, 08:04:37 PM
Quote from: The Rat on June 30, 2013, 08:03:35 PM
Yeah but what about the safety implications of so-called 'thrashing'?

Can't beat original Scania products. Is all I'm saying.

Yeah granted safety is important but when ur running behind and the road is empty-I dont see the problem

Possibly original scania stuff is ok but the current stuff...

Ditto, who doesn't enjoy a good old thrash? I wish I'd been around in the old days before the technology was around to spy on drivers' driving

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Peter123 on June 30, 2013, 08:04:37 PM
Quote from: The Rat on June 30, 2013, 08:03:35 PM
Yeah but what about the safety implications of so-called 'thrashing'?

Can't beat original Scania products. Is all I'm saying.

Yeah granted safety is important but when ur running behind and the road is empty-I dont see the problem

Possibly original scania stuff is ok but the current stuff...

Can't break the speed limit though Petey  :)

Yeah original Scania not this plastic crud.

Although OmniLinks I used to like to drive. Don't like them now though.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

andyr

I have just completed 147,000kms in my MAN engined Van Hool T917 without a minutes problem, euro 4 and no ad-blue issues either. Parts are never a problem and no more cost than the usual inflated dealer prices. Problems will always arise when any product is not maintained to the manufacturers specification. We had a issue with our 2010 registered coaches but this was resolved quickly and under warenty with out any problems. As a high profile operator we could would not and could not operate a unreliable product. MAN is a quality product.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk