News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

route ONE awards

Started by Dylan4579, June 26, 2013, 06:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

Quote from: Winston on June 26, 2013, 10:46:34 PM
Quote from: Ash on June 26, 2013, 10:42:51 PM
Diamond have tried to get rid of the cadets before but no one was interested Rotala should have taken more of the full length 52 reg darts instead of 4 as there reliable buses the only downside is the urban 90 seating.

Cadets seem fairly popular, you don't see that many for sale, they are effectively a Wright bodies Dart, I may be Rotala wanted too much money for them? All the vehicles on the Rotala for sale list seem slow to actually sell if at all

I think the 4H and 4M would test out most of diamonds buses apart from the b7rle's and centro's the 4M seems to arrive in Merry Hill about 2/3 minutes before it leaves again leaving no rest bite for the vehicle until it has the long trip back to Walsall and with the current heat and terrain of the hills towards blackheath the buses are given alot of hard work to cope with.

Gareth

The Cadet bodies are are DAF/VDL chassis SB120 I think. Darts were Crusader bodied, the same as the B6.

winston

Quote from: Gareth on June 27, 2013, 01:08:58 PM
The Cadet bodies are are DAF/VDL chassis SB120 I think. Darts were Crusader bodied, the same as the B6.

Gareth, I'm aware of the fact they are strictly Darts, as you say they are SB120, but they have many similarities as a Dart, engine / driveline etc. It's only really the chassis that is different

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk