News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Mystery bus

Started by Kevin, June 19, 2013, 07:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Caught two glimpses of a bus this morning, and I'm intrigued as to what bus / company it was. It was orange, didn't appear to have any logos on it and looked suspiciously like an Excel, saw it going round Lancaster Circus towards Snow Hill, then again going round Old Square and down Priory Queensway. Both times it was just a fleeting glimpse and was just too far away / at the wrong angle to see a number on the front
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

the trainbasher

Probably the one owned by Heartlands (or whatever they're called today) on the X73

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

jc

http://wmbusphotos.com/heartlands/191.html - I tend to catch it once a week, better now the excel is back on, it had been the Solo for a while ... It does tend to go the way you have described after dumping passengers at the stop where the 74/75 layover. Usually shows up around 07:40 depending on traffic, makes a good quick walk to the X50 anyway ;)

Kevin

Success! Cheers guys, its only because I was in town 10 mins earlier than usual this morning that I saw it then, might have to go even earlier now just to see it properly
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk