News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

off topic#2

Started by windy miller, May 03, 2013, 06:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windy miller

The original 'off topic' post by jnl1984 dated April19th 2012, has been veiwed over 1,000 times but the topic has no additional postings beyond June 30th (2012) I seem to remember Swifty? saying he may have a mobile phone recording of an (allegedly) haunted Metro at WB? was it ever found?......are there any more poltergeists 'floating' about ?..... :-\ :-\
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Quote from: windy miller on May 03, 2013, 06:11:09 PM
The original 'off topic' post by jnl1984 dated April19th 2012, has been veiwed over 1,000 times but the topic has no additional postings beyond June 30th (2012) I seem to remember Swifty? saying he may have a mobile phone recording of an (allegedly) haunted Metro at WB? was it ever found?......are there any more poltergeists 'floating' about ?..... :-\ :-\

There's one in my house!!.... it floats about most night sometimes to 'empty the biscuit barrel' or to buy random clothing items on my account and also I hear noises in the night that say things like 'its recycling day tomorrowwwww' 'don't forget to pick up some milk after whooooork (work) and also 'housekeeeeeeeping!!!!'
Most frightening, still haven't got to the bottom of it.. Oh well  ;) ;)
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

nx4737

Quote from: 4006 on May 03, 2013, 09:13:51 PM
Quote from: windy miller on May 03, 2013, 06:11:09 PM

There's one in my house!!.... it floats about most night sometimes to 'empty the biscuit barrel' or to buy random clothing items on my account and also I hear noises in the night that say things like 'its recycling day tomorrowwwww' 'don't forget to pick up some milk after whooooork (work) and also 'housekeeeeeeeping!!!!'
Most frightening, still haven't got to the bottom of it.. Oh well  ;) ;)

The ghost in my house is worse, it manages to empty my fridge of larger...

The Real 4778

Quote from: nx4737 on May 06, 2013, 11:47:25 PM

The ghost in my house is worse, it manages to empty my fridge of larger...

Larger?  Than life...?
Don't you start.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk