News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

DiscoDave

Started by arrivaaston, May 14, 2013, 08:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

What's happened to DiscoDave?? He's input is needed on most of the topics!! Lol any1 else miss Daves inputs?

andy

Quote from: arrivaaston on May 14, 2013, 08:34:55 PM
What's happened to DiscoDave?? He's input is needed on most of the topics!! Lol any1 else miss Daves inputs?

I always miss him when he disappears, he's done it before and resurfaced so hopefully he will again.

arrivaaston

Fingers crossed :) and hope he won't be offended by me starting a topic in his name

nx4737

We still have good old Bob.

arrivadays

This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

arrivaaston

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: nx4737 on May 15, 2013, 05:01:35 AM
We still have good old Bob.

Dave and Bob, our deathly duo, who are like old women constantly moaning about Arriva and Cannock.

Bob

Im not moaning about Arriva in general, some garages are very good. Its just Cannock thats a poor show

arrivaaston

As much as I like Arriva, cannock are abit poor in service but eh bus fans, weldone to Burton for using deckers on the 7 although today I had 2743 rammed and the decker passed the other way half p***ing empty!!

nx4737

I had a decker on the 7 in Burton on Tuesday on the 3pm off Lichfield, it was empty up until Alrewas (I think, I have no idea where I was) where half a school seemed to get on, full and standing on both decks.

arrivadays

Quote from: arrivaaston on May 15, 2013, 09:01:55 PM
What face is that?

That's the closest thing I could get to a face rolling their eyes. Guess it failed...  >:(
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

arrivaaston

Oh I see and deckers seem to be a regular face on the 7 now, I'm on 4209 as we speak heading to Burton

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk