News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Network West Midlands Bus Timetable Leaflets

Started by Westy, October 07, 2012, 11:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

Quote from: Westy on January 26, 2013, 08:49:21 PM
No updated timetables for NX Walsall 69/70/70A & 335 & 336 in Walsall Travel Shop, I noticed.

Good job NX have put them online, isn't it?

Surely new timetables should be on the shelves at least the day before(Saturday in most cases!)?

I wouldn't hold your breath.  A number of routes had timetable changes on 27 November.  The updated timetable leaflet for services 255/256/257 appeared on the shelves in the last week of December.  Most of the other routes did not appear until early January ! 

There have been complaints to Centro at TUF meetings.  All they do is pass the buck and blame the printers.   

Westy

New leaflet for update to Walsall 302 in the Travel Shop within a week.

Makes a change, or theres not much happening!

Of course, if they included Diamond 301 timetable in the leaflet too, even better.

JoNi

New leaflets for revised timetables on Coventry routes 16/A and 18/A were published late.
The route information and maps had not been updated in either leaflet.
When I obtained the leaflet for the 18 from Pool Meadow Bus Station the assistant was just going through the box crossing out the incorrect route  in each leaflet!

Westy

Lets see how many of the 28th April leaflets appear then?

Westy

Well as regards Walsall related services, Ive seen the Darlaston corridor leaflet with the Arriva 334 added, plus the 26 & 28(from Wolves).

Also of interest, Arriva have issued Wolverhampton & Walsall separate guides.

(Has Arriva issued separate guides for Dudley/Sandwell & South Staffs?)

D10

Quote from: Westy on April 27, 2013, 04:37:10 PM
Well as regards Walsall related services, Ive seen the Darlaston corridor leaflet with the Arriva 334 added, plus the 26 & 28(from Wolves).

Also of interest, Arriva have issued Wolverhampton & Walsall separate guides.

(Has Arriva issued separate guides for Dudley/Sandwell & South Staffs?)

I will be in Darlaston briefly tomorrow, and would like to pick up the latest timetables if possible. Does anyone know if Darlaston Library stocks timetables?

Cheers

Westy

Any idea where you get leaflets in Cannock thesedays, apart from the library?

John

Quote from: Westy on April 30, 2013, 06:57:10 AM

You can get timetables in the market in the shopping centre. Not the in-shops, the old market hall. The woman at the stall next to the rack is very helpful and has more printed timetables behind the counter.

Westy

Quote from: John on April 30, 2013, 09:23:24 AM
Quote from: Westy on April 30, 2013, 06:57:10 AM

You can get timetables in the market in the shopping centre. Not the in-shops, the old market hall. The woman at the stall next to the rack is very helpful and has more printed timetables behind the counter.

Ta.

Might have a wander over on Saturday, as Im only in Bloxwich!

Westy

Walsall travel shop have now run out of Arriva Walsall Guides!

They have Wolves left though.

John

Quote from: Westy on May 01, 2013, 11:25:23 PM
Walsall travel shop have now run out of Arriva Walsall Guides!

They have Wolves left though.

Thats quick! They had quite a lot on Monday, when I got them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk