News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Lack of notification on service changes

Started by Ash, April 22, 2013, 11:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

Changes on the 28th April mean there will be no evening or sunday service on the 4/4M and with less than a week to go to this there are no notices on buses or on either their website or facebook page. This is not very informative for the passengers who may rely on this service or have diamond passes which i know quite a few people do have on the 4 service.

fleetline6477

I tend to find that some operators only publish service improvements on websites. Green Bus for example were very happy to publicise the enhancement on route 558 but I saw no reference to curtailing the service back to schooldays 9 - 3 only.

Ash

Just seen 3 diamond evening departures on the 4 this evening all 3 departures were at least half full so there are passengers using the service.

bwsau cymru

its just a continuation of the bad management which is destroying diamond. passengers are going to be annoyed when buses aren't turning up because they are no longer running the service.
campaigning for better transport for all

Nathan4775

I got the notice sent to me on the Network App, alongside the 112 being changed to only operate between Sutton Coldfeild and Lichfeild
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

busfan2847

New timetable available on the Diamond website.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk