News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

ADL 400 MMC vs WRIGHTBUS STREETDECK

Started by 2900, August 06, 2016, 10:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeyjoe

My local route when  in London (140)  uses the Streetdecks, nice buses from what I can see. (Although most times always packed so never get to see much of the inside of them.

Cheese

Quote from: monkeyjoe on April 14, 2017, 12:22:52 PM
My local route when  in London (140)  uses the Streetdecks, nice buses from what I can see. (Although most times always packed so never get to see much of the inside of them.

Harrow Weald don't have any Streetdecks from memory, used the 140 quite a few times in recent months, all brand new Volvo hybrids. Other than Arriva London with a few at Watford, very few Streetdecks in London so far.

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: Cheese on April 14, 2017, 01:04:55 PM
Harrow Weald don't have any Streetdecks from memory, used the 140 quite a few times in recent months, all brand new Volvo hybrids. Other than Arriva London with a few at Watford, very few Streetdecks in London so far.

I think he means the 340 which is the only route to use Streetdecks but I think a few spares are used on the 142 sometimes

monkeyjoe

I've probably getting the vehicles wrong to be fair, they look similar to those on the 9. To be fair only time use the bus in London is to get to Northolt station when have pleasure of the central line.  Deffo the 140 I'm on about.

MW

Quote from: monkeyjoe on April 14, 2017, 04:18:33 PM
I've probably getting the vehicles wrong to be fair, they look similar to those on the 9. To be fair only time use the bus in London is to get to Northolt station when have pleasure of the central line.  Deffo the 140 I'm on about.

Must be Gemini III hybrids then lol. Easy mistake to make other than the Volvo badge on the front. (or is it the back)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk