News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Northern on BBC Radio 4

Started by the trainbasher, April 01, 2013, 11:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMK

Quote from: windy miller on April 11, 2013, 04:36:28 PM
SMK....thanks for the info ;) To the casual observer then, the (designated) Volvo hybrids on the 1 service ie 5515/6/7/8- may be the only hybrids not seen within the Bus Station itself..? but could be veiwed from, say, The NX coach stand presumably? :-\
I'd think so, though you never know one of them may end up on another service as emergency cover.
Plus I've read elsewhere on here that when the 400Hs enter service that some spare hybrids may appear on the 59.

But yeah if you were at the coach stand you'll be able to see them going past it when Tettenhall-bound.
Also if you look northwards you should be able to see those that are Dudley-bound turning off Pipers Row to head down Queen Street.
We'll get rid of your bus to Wolves and replace it with one to Walsall instead.......... Oh the joy of a Network Review. -_-

Trident 4609

It has been confirmed that spare hybrids will go onto the 59

windy miller

...I did see 5414 on the 1 (heading for tettn'l) and ALL of the 5510-5518 were in use on the 1 between 4-45pm and 6-30pm along pipers row on friday afternoon..(.Not sure what the PVR is for the 1)  Although there was only one 'new' Hybrid (5412) actually in use in the station itself during the entire period?. perhaps there may not be enough type trained drivers at WN. :-\  There were obviously apprx 20-25 Volvo b7rle in/out of the bus station in the same period, but this still leaves around 15-20 'missing'...I imagine there must be some (B7rle) services either not using the Bus station or on services with more lengthy round trips, presumably Wolves-Dudley via lower gornal and back ect ..?   
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Trident 4609

Quote from: windy miller on April 14, 2013, 03:07:23 AM
...I did see 5414 on the 1 (heading for tettn'l) and ALL of the 5510-5518 were in use on the 1 between 4-45pm and 6-30pm along pipers row on friday afternoon..(.Not sure what the PVR is for the 1)  Although there was only one 'new' Hybrid (5412) actually in use in the station itself during the entire period?. perhaps there may not be enough type trained drivers at WN. :-\  There were obviously apprx 20-25 Volvo b7rle in/out of the bus station in the same period, but this still leaves around 15-20 'missing'...I imagine there must be some (B7rle) services either not using the Bus station or on services with more lengthy round trips, presumably Wolves-Dudley via lower gornal and back ect ..?   

The 3 and 4 use B7RLE's and they don't serve the bus station.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk