News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Omnilinks / 37 branding

Started by Stu, June 19, 2013, 07:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

I've noticed over the last couple of weeks, that several of the 37-branded Omnilinks have partially lost some of the branding.

I was on one the other morning (forget which one sorry, possibly 1935), and on the nearside all that is left showing is the 'every 5 minutes' part. A couple are also missing the large '37' logo.

As I've never encountered any of these Omnilinks out in service getting their side windows smashed/broken, how come they need to keep getting the windows replaced? As that appears to be the only explanation as to why the brandings are partially disappearing (and not being reapplied)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

monkeyjoe

No competition they probably can't be asked, like with a lot of their routes.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Stu on June 19, 2013, 07:49:10 PM
I've noticed over the last couple of weeks, that several of the 37-branded Omnilinks have partially lost some of the branding.

I was on one the other morning (forget which one sorry, possibly 1935), and on the nearside all that is left showing is the 'every 5 minutes' part. A couple are also missing the large '37' logo.

As I've never encountered any of these Omnilinks out in service getting their side windows smashed/broken, how come they need to keep getting the windows replaced? As that appears to be the only explanation as to why the brandings are partially disappearing (and not being reapplied)

I have noticed how some of 51 branded E400's have lost part of its route brandinf.

John

Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 19, 2013, 09:01:58 PM

I have noticed how some of 51 branded E400's have lost part of its route brandinf.

4863 has not had the blue around the destination display replaced, the glass must have been replaced and the branding not reapplied.

Also 4047 lets the side down for the 5 branded Presidents, with its yellow under the front windowscreen replaced since accident damage.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk