News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

According to Arriva......

Started by arrivaaston, February 04, 2013, 01:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

On the Arriva facebook page, i made a comment about the solos always breaking down, they informed me that the 23 was operated out of the Wednesfield depot, i asked when it was transferring to the Cannock garrage, now according to Arriva, their words are "Hi Jamie, we are not aware of any transfers of work between depots", i informed that Midland drivers said certain routes were transfering and again they said "Were not aware of this"........ i think it would be pretty pointless having the 23 and 62 operated out of Wednesfield when theres a garrage closer

Discodave

Quote from: arrivaaston on February 04, 2013, 01:00:28 PM
On the Arriva facebook page, i made a comment about the solos always breaking down, they informed me that the 23 was operated out of the Wednesfield depot, i asked when it was transferring to the Cannock garrage, now according to Arriva, their words are "Hi Jamie, we are not aware of any transfers of work between depots", i informed that Midland drivers said certain routes were transfering and again they said "Were not aware of this"........ i think it would be pretty pointless having the 23 and 62 operated out of Wednesfield when theres a garrage closer

Would make sense is what I can say they both once ran from there.

s-m-991

Solo broke down outside Beer Belliew Wolverhampton Road.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk