News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

4746 has had a prang

Started by Bruce_LOA400X, January 15, 2013, 11:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce_LOA400X

had a RTA with a 4x4 on Abbey Street, Leicester 15/01/13, It was on the 153 at the time it happened. from what I know Damage was minor but its still been taken out of service for the minute.

(also if you go to the 4746 page on the main site Tony is using one of my photos which I am very proud of! Cheers tony! :) )
Transport campaigner and Avid transport enthusiast

Bob

Still no more news/movements re Leicester Changes?

Bruce_LOA400X

Quote from: bob on January 15, 2013, 11:47:26 PM
Still no more news/movements re Leicester Changes?

yeah there are a few snippits, will pot them tomorrow sometime as I need to go through them and condense it a bit.

Bob

ooooohhhh lets hope it involves deckers moving towards a black country accented part of Staffs lol... i can dream

Bob

Not got round to the snippets yet lol? cmon im dying of suspense

Bruce_LOA400X

i have been work and slept since then you know, lol

Right,

2217 is at thurmaston and normally in operation, Don't think it's been out much this week so far.

2346 has come from the reserve pool to Thurmaston depot and should now be back on site, as it was off site monday receiving attention somewhere else.

two more london cast off ALX400's have made their way to wigston depot as well and are now in use, these are 4791 and 4792.

there is a wright streetlite currently sat at thurmaston, it's a brand new and, as of yet, is unregistered, it has been given the fleet number 3999, it is a 45 seat door forward variant.

should be some more gen soon by the look of it....

Bob

The ALX400s were Cannocks :-((

arrivaaston

Just a few questions about Leicester

Are the 2 ex cannock deckers 4791 and 4792 in use?
Is 4746 back in use?
Are there any othe S/YOG or S/KHN darts replacing the R/TJW and P/RUL
And finaly is 3603 anywhere up there? Seems to have vanished from Cannock

John

Discodave

Quote from: Bruce_LOA400X on January 16, 2013, 10:13:44 PM
i have been work and slept since then you know, lol

Right,

2217 is at thurmaston and normally in operation, Don't think it's been out much this week so far.

2346 has come from the reserve pool to Thurmaston depot and should now be back on site, as it was off site monday receiving attention somewhere else.

two more london cast off ALX400's have made their way to wigston depot as well and are now in use, these are 4791 and 4792.

there is a wright streetlite currently sat at thurmaston, it's a brand new and, as of yet, is unregistered, it has been given the fleet number 3999, it is a 45 seat door forward variant.

should be some more gen soon by the look of it....

Being head office they must be getting some new buses a lot has been shifted from there to other depots and few has come back.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk