News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Miller Street have they stopped stripping down the buses ?

Started by horsencart, December 06, 2012, 09:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

horsencart

Greetings

Miller Street have they stopped stripping down the buses ?  or am I going down there on the wrong day?  the one bay is where many a Metrobus came to an end the Metrobus would normally drive into the shed and then its engine and other spares would be taken from the bus, reaches for a snot filled hanky,  the bus or what remains of the bus would the be dragged out of the shed and await a lorry from the scrap yard to take  the remains away, again reaches for a snot filled hanky,

But recently it has gorn a bit quite there or am I going there on the wrong  days?

On a another note  I now have sorted out about  Two Thousand photo's of the buses that passed through Miller St from 2005--onwards the plan/hope is to publish them on Flickr  as soon as funds allow I first have to buy a new hanky as for some reason my old one has worn away

Tony

Quote from: horsencart on December 06, 2012, 09:39:26 AM
Greetings

Miller Street have they stopped stripping down the buses ?  or am I going down there on the wrong day?  the one bay is where many a Metrobus came to an end the Metrobus would normally drive into the shed and then its engine and other spares would be taken from the bus, reaches for a snot filled hanky,  the bus or what remains of the bus would the be dragged out of the shed and await a lorry from the scrap yard to take  the remains away, again reaches for a snot filled hanky,

But recently it has gorn a bit quite there or am I going there on the wrong  days?

On a another note  I now have sorted out about  Two Thousand photo's of the buses that passed through Miller St from 2005--onwards the plan/hope is to publish them on Flickr  as soon as funds allow I first have to buy a new hanky as for some reason my old one has worn away

No, still stripping B6s and Mercs, there were two in there yesterday, never noticed the numbers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk