News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Small Green Bus errors

Started by nitromatt1, December 01, 2012, 11:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

A few minor things in the Green Bus fleetlist.

• 115's registration has been misspelled as V15 TGW - should be TGB
  • In the fleetnumbers column of the table 922 is out of line
  • The link to 904 in the table leads to a jpg file of 904 rather than 904's page
  • Typo on 904's page - "Marth" instead of March
  • No link to 117's page in the table - only accessible by going to 118's page then clicking the 117 link there
  • No link to 206's page from 121's page (they are next to each other in numerical order in the fleetlist)
  • "Operator" has been misspelled as "operater" on the following pages: 206, 207, 361, 363, 364, 380, 381, 904, 907, 929, 989, 63, 658, 682
  • Second image on 313's page is missing
  • Most of the R-LGH pages don't have a link back to the previous vehicle, nor does 460

MW

Bloody hell, talk about gratitude.

Tony

Quote from: Michael on December 02, 2012, 05:45:00 AM

Eh - I asked for anyone to tell me of errors or improvements. Some of these are caused by me changing style after I first set up the site including previous page links which are a later addition and why several pages of all operators are missing them.

I will try and get the Green Bus pages fully correct and up to date today now Matt has found all these

nitromatt1

I did say minor. Not a complaint obviously as 99.99% is perfect. I just have a knack for spotting things like spelling errors; anybody who knows me will tell you that lol.

Tony

Quote from: nitromatt1 on December 02, 2012, 01:21:13 PM

I did say minor. Not a complaint obviously as 99.99% is perfect. I just have a knack for spotting things like spelling errors; anybody who knows me will tell you that lol.

I have updated the pages of all the current green bus vehicles up to my current standard with abbreviations removed and vehicle histories added along with everything Matt has pointed out

Wumpty

Yes Tony, you naughty boy! And when you've finished you cab shove a broom up your trumpet and sweep the bottom deck as you go along lol!!!!!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk